Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 1997 10:22:45 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG, root@crl.com
Subject:   Re: ns records for uk.freebsd.org

>What's going on here then? :)
>
>Only cdrom.com is getting it right.

   You MUST inform me of any changes to the list of nameservers for the
zone. I have to delegate the zone, and I have to know the list of nameservers
to do that. crl has the list that it does because it is a secondary for
freebsd.org. cdrom.com gets it "right" because it is a secondary for the
uk.freebsd.org subdomain, and the information it learns from that has
precedence over what it learned from freebsd.org.
   Anyway, I've updated the list of nameservers to match what pavilion.net
has (including the removal of who.cdrom.com as a secondary). The changes
should propagate in a few hours.

-DG

David Greenman