Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:11:44 +0100
From:      Abercromby James TSgt 31CS/SCBBMA <James.Abercromby@aviano.af.mil>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>, "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Dual Booting Win98 and FreeBSD 2 sep. HDs-Continued

All, I also tried one last ditch attempt and method to get it installed.

I also have FreeBSD Ver. 3.3 on CD so I threw in the first boot disk and
rebooted went into the install program fine finished the filesystem,
and boom brought up the emergency holographic shell and it initialized
the installation media fine, but then it acted alittle shady because
I was using the 3.4 boot disks and sig11ed again.

What is this? Is it a hardrive, bios, or cdrom problem or what?

Should I go out and buy a different CD drive?