Date:      Wed, 09 Apr 1997 04:04:53 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Thomas David Rivers <ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Some significant (daresay serious) problems with 2.2.1 install & keyboard

> 	3) In no circumstance (in my opinion) should the system installation
> 	   do "strange things" with the keyboard.  So what if you accidently
> 	   press Scroll-lock; why does that cause the wrong key values?

Because I think that keyboard input during a "scroll lock" interval
has always been undefined.

					Jordan

P.S. Your headers are still irredeemingly mangled and I'm getting
rather weary of editing them.  Is there any way you can at least
get the cc working again?  As it is, they're not fit fodder for
any mailer.

Thanks!

					Jordan