Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:25:51 +0700
From:      Roman Zabolotnikov <romaha@eoffice.ru>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Easy IPFW question...

Try to use ":" sign between ip and netmask

For example
 ipfw add deny log all from 192.168.0.1:255.255.0.0 to any via ed0

 Please write what are you see on the console when execute this command.
Elso see on the output of command
Ipfw list |grep 192.168
To make sure your command in kernel tables.
Do you use NAT on your network? It's may be the cause of your problem