Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:26:09 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Bruce M Simpson" <bms@incunabulum.net>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multimedia/mpeg4ip compile breaks

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 10:25:40 -0500, Bruce M Simpson <bms@incunabulum.net>
wrote:

> this is with ffmpeg-devel-2007.03.31_1 installed automatically by
> portupgrade.

I have committed transcode and mpeg4ip, thanks for patches! Umm, one thing
that got me wondering... Do I need to change both ports to depend on
ffmpeg-devel or with these patches will be still working with old ffmpeg?

The time is limited for me in April, so I am hoping that I don't get in
ahze's way but it has been over a week with no fix.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)