Date:      Sat, 30 Apr 2005 04:36:31 +0000
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@chuckr.org>
To:        Daniel O'Connor <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
Subject:   Re: region code in cdrecord

Daniel O'Connor wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:02, Chuck Robey wrote:
>
>>and growisofs instead.  The both have large man pages, but nothing in
>>them regarding the setting of region codes.
>

> Not at all suprising given that the ISO metdata (ie what mkisofs makes)
> doesn't contain the region information..

Just thought I'd add, finally, that I'm putting together a rather large
list of data about dvd's, and I have finally answered all of my
quesrtions.  I might even put together a web page on it.  In fact, if
one of you geeks will recommend a useable web page editor (one that
allows me to integrate java) then I'll do just that.