Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:03:14 +0100 (CET)
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        Chris Faulhaber <jedgar@fxp.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ssh problem

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Chris Faulhaber wrote:
Thanks a lot ...
These infos passed myself unread. I changed one line and all
things worked fine.
Thanks ...
:>On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 09:50:00PM +0100, O. Hartmann wrote:
:>> Mmmh, well, I do not know whether this is a subject of this forum.
:>>
:>> Since a couple of days I lost contact to one of our machines, means:
:>> I can not login via ssh. I think it has something to do with the last
:>> cvsupdate I made (and buildworld afterwards), because I did not chance the
:>> configuration and it worked before.
:>>
:>> I thinks I saw three or five days before some openssh-changes in the
:>> source code, so maybe this problem is related to a simple
:>> "misconfiguration due a source update.  Does anyone have some hints
:>> or can report the same problem?
:>>
:>
:>/etc/ssh/sshd_config changed due to the OpenSSH MFC.  If you did not
:>merge the changes, sshd will not start.
:>
:>--
:>Chris D. Faulhaber - jedgar@fxp.org - jedgar@FreeBSD.org
:>--------------------------------------------------------