Date:      Mon, 4 Jul 2022 15:24:08 +0200
From:      Peter Blok <pblok@bsd4all.org>
To:        =?utf-8?Q?=C3=89ric_Masson?= <emss@free.fr>
Subject:   Re: Upgrade to 13, zfs issues

Yes, no issues except that on one server I forgot to do the etcupdate =
-B. It still worked ok, but an extra zpool wasn=E2=80=99t imported.

Many of the servers were out of reach and headless, so I was pretty =
happy it worked so well.

One aspect to consider: you need to do this with a kernel config that =
contains COMPAT_FREEBSD12. Best is to use GENERIC

Peter