Date:      Sun, 2 Jul 2000 05:22:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      harsha <crazyharshu@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   gnuplot. error msg

hi ,
    i have installed the freebsd3.3 on my sysintem just the bin dist
proflibs and compat 22,21. i then installed gnuplot. but gave me this
error

/usr/libexec/ld_elf.so.1 shared object libgd.so.0 not found.
i have  confugired my system for kde desktop. i have not installed
anything as due to space constarints. an somebody be kind enough tell
me as how deal with this errer , which package to install..

thanks in advance
regards
harsha