Date:      Sat, 1 Jul 95 20:32:10 EDT
From:      jleppek@suw2k.ess.harris.com (James Leppek)
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: ppp

I suspect the fact that 0.0.0.0 was invalid is why my provider chose it.
This allows them to detect that someone must be provided an IP
(although I would not mind if they would give me a permanent IP :-) )

I am still unclear as to the reason for the non-intuitive mapping
of 0 to 192.0.0.1 Hmmmmmmm

Ahh well another mystery of life, thats what sources are for :-)

Jim