Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:51:32 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Oliver Pinter <oliver.pinter@hardenedbsd.org>
Cc:        HardenedBSD Core <core@hardenedbsd.org>, "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ASLR work into -HEAD ?

On 19 March 2015 at 13:31, Oliver Pinter <oliver.pinter@hardenedbsd.org> wr=
ote:

>>> There=E2=80=99s rather a lot of them specifically spelled out in the co=
de review.

>>> Many of the earlier ones were kinda blown off, so I=E2=80=99ve not been=
 inclined
>>> to take the time to re-review it. Glancing at it, I see several minor i=
ssues
>>> that should be cleaned up.
>>
>> Cool. Thanks for taking the time to look at it again.
>>
>> Shawn is in #freebsd on freenode irc, so if you/others want a more
>> interactive review then he's there during the day.
>
> Please CC the core@hardenedbsd.org in future please, when you are
> talking about this issue.
>
> Adrian: do you able to review the MIPS or ARM part especially or test the=
m?

I'm out of spare cycles to poke at the MIPS stuff, sorry.

All I can suggest in the short term is that you fire it up in a mips32
/ mips64 emulator environment. FreeBSD works fine in qemu-devel in all
four modes (32, 64 bit; big/little endian.) YOu should be able to get
high test coverage that way.

-adrian