Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 1997 16:29:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Charlie Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 3.0 Current.  Is HUNGRY For Swap ??

Hi people all around the globe.
I have noticed on  XsysInfo monitor that the swap filesystem
consumption is much higher for FreeBSD-3.0 current in comparison with
FreeBSD-2.2.2-RELEASE, my previous OS, especially when using Netscape
Communicator 4.04 for FreeBSD Version 4, but unfortunately I have
upgraded at the same time BOTH netscape and the FreeBSD itself, as I
was using netscape 4.01b.

So I can't tell for sure which one is doing this.

Is there anyone having larger swap consumtion on current, and if so,
what are we looking at now, is it a memory LEAK, or what ?
Your help is appreciated, please guide.

==
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.