Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:16:22 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=E1bor_K=F6vesd=E1n?= <gabor@kovesdan.org>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   libiconv status report #10

Hello,

last week I completed the regression test I was doing for libiconv with
a little help from my mentor. I'll generate some reference output with
GNU libc-iconv to test the compatibility of our implementation. The GPL
license permits this as no logic will be transmitted by reusing the
output and according to my mentor libc-iconv gives better result than
GNU libiconv at least for Chinese input, so I will use this one as a
reference for further development.

Cheers,
Gábor