Date:      Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:19:20 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Markus_=D6rebrand?= <Markus.Orebrand@operax.com>
To:        "Pawel Jakub Dawidek" <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-geom@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Expandable filesystem with more disk

Thanks for your answer. I sort of figured gconcat would be the way to
go.

And yes, it would be useful to allow creation with only one provider
(sorry for the provider/consumer confusion earlier), especially with a
number of repos of this kind.

Still, what are the chances of data corruption when adding more
providers and then growfs? Growfs comes bundled with warnings at
least...

--
Markus =D6rebrand, Systems administrator @ Operax