Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:38:50 +0300 (EAT)
From:      "David Ziggy Lubowa" <ziggy@one2net.co.ug>
To:        <hazecast@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tranparent Proxy

i saw a thread similar to this, please do a search on google -query=
WCCP+SQUID if you are using squid, i am currently trying to do transparent
proxy with oops-cache server on Freebsd4.8, you will have recompile your
kernel for transparent proxy:

options         IPFIREWALL_FORWARD              #Enable transparent proxy

hope this helps