Date:      Mon, 5 Oct 1998 15:56:36 -0700 ()
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
To:        Steven Walker <swalk@anit.es>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newbie

> Can anyone tell me (and many others who seem to be in a similar position)
> where we may go for help on more elementary problems.

	90% of the elementary problems have been answered in the handbook
or in the FAQ. Both of which a person should see as they find this mailing
list on the www.freebsd.org web page. :) I think a lot of us get tired of
answering the same questions over and over again... ESPECIALLY when the
time spent sending and e-mail could have been spent getting the
answer...:) Any questions that aren't answered there, or need more depth
can be asked on freebsd-questions@freebsd.com

					Rick