Date:      Sun, 3 Apr 2011 19:40:14 +0100
From:      Chris Rees <utisoft@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   State of FreeBSD/xbox

Hi all,

I've got an xbox running at my parents' house as a backup MX, among
other things.

Ages ago I updated it from 7.2 -> 8.1, and I ended up with no end of
trouble, and finished by restoring a backup. I emailed rink@, although
he replied it appears a case of ENOTIME.

Am I the last person on the planet running FreeBSD on an Xbox? I'm
planning on hacking around a bit to see if I can fix it next week, but
I was wondering if anyone else had similar ideas or a solution!

In short-- FreeBSD/xbox is bitrotted (or so it appears!)

Chris