Date:      Tue, 6 Dec 2005 12:43:28 -0200
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux-list@uol.com.br>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [RFC] Test ffmpeg-devel amd64 patches

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

Hi,

	I wrote some patches for ffmpeg-devel that
supposedly would get it to work on amd64 boxes.
I cannot verify that the patches are correct since I
do not have a amd64 box.

	Could someone test these patches on amd64 boxes?
Also, if you could help fixing any bugs you find, that would be
optimal. :)

	The modified port

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~lioux/ffmpeg-devel.tgz

	Regards,

--=20
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2--