Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 95 14:39:47 PDT
From:      eraugust@hac2arpa.hac.com (Eric R. Augustine)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Future Doman Device Driver fix.

Hello -
	I am corresponding for a friend of mine.  He talked to tech support for
FreeBSD about a problem.  Originally with the 2.0 release he was unable to even
see the Future Domain TMC-850MER v04 scsi card on his system from the boot
floppy.  After getting the 2.0.5 release he was able to recognize it but the
cdrom he is using (a Chinon CDS-525) spins up and continues to spin while hee
gets this error:

sea0: type Future Domain TMC-885/TMC950
sea0: waiting for scsi device to settle

In talking to Tech Support they told him to contact this address and request the
new boot floppy which apparently has a fix for this that is not included on the
cdrom.  If you can tell me how to acquire this new disk (ftp, mail...) I (and he)
would be most appreciative.

Thank you

 --Eric R. Augustine
   eraugust@hac2arpa.hac.com