Date:      Sat, 1 Dec 2012 11:17:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      tom armistead <tom.armistead@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   free powermacs for bsd dev

   I have several no longer needed powerpc macs.   I am giving them away to anyone who can use them for FreeBSD development.

   The catch is that they are in the Phoenix area and you would have to pick them up.   I won't ship them.

   They are:

   G4 Tower (QuickSilver I think), 866Mhz, 384Meg RAM, 61 Gig HD (HD is flakey).

   G3 iMAC  500Mhz, 256Meg RAM, 20 Gig HD.

   G3 iMAC  500Mhz, 640Meg RAM, 30 Gig HD.

   No keyboards or mice with any of them...   They all boot up.  But if you take one, you probably should replace the HD to be safe.