Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 23:00:56 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        bra@fsn.hu
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATA flash card under 4-STABLE

In message: <Pine.LNX.4.44.0203251013250.9887-100000@scribble.fsn.hu>
            Attila Nagy <bra@fsn.hu> writes:
: > You can't have pccard root in stable.
: That's great, because it means that I can have pccard root in -current. :)
: How should I do that?

I didn't say that, now did I?  However, at some point in the future I
do plan on making this possible.  There are some ordering hooks that
need to get right before we can do this.  There's also some issues
that I've had with getting ata flash cards working on -current at all,
but it only seems to impact some cards.

Warner