Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:37:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Luke <lh@aus.org>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Buildworld fails on today 3.1-STABLE!

> ===> share/doc/psd/title
> touch _stamp.extraobjs
> (cd /usr/obj/src/share/doc/psd/title; groff -mtty-char -Tascii -ms -o1-
> /usr/obj/src/share/doc/psd/title/Title) |_ gzip -cn > Title.ascii.gz
> groff: can't find `DESC' file
> groff:fatal error: invalid device `ascii'

        This has happened to me many times with various versions of current and
3.x , and its always fixed by lowering the -O# # , I don't know why I just know
it works :). I re cvsupped several times once, and erased obj, and it always
did it until i lowered the -O.

---

E-Mail: Luke <lh@aus.org>
Sent by XFMail