Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 13:01:15 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'alex_pri@yahoo.com'" <alex_pri@yahoo.com>
Subject:   RE: POP3/SMTP mail server

Alex,
Please, when you reply, CC: the e-mail to the mailing list.

See my answers below.

1. You can ping the machine?  It is connected to the network properly?

2. In netscape, for SMTP and POP, you need to type the name or IP address of
the FreeBSD machine.  In Netscape you click on the EDIT menu and then
PREFERENCES.  You then click on MAIL SERVERS and type the information there.

Full documentation on setting up netscape, would be in the netscape help
file.

I don't know of a document that explains how to set this up, but maybe
someone else does.

-Chris

P.S.  If netscape is giving error messages, please reply with them.