Date:      Thu, 22 Sep 2011 10:13:44 +1000
From:      Mattia Rossi <mrossi@swin.edu.au>
To:        Naoyuki Tai <ntai@smartfruit.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How can I cross-compile the packages for ARM on i386 FreeBSD?

Here you'll find my experience with cross-compiling:

http://matrossi.blogspot.com/2011/08/cross-compiling-ports-for-arm-under.html

You need to play with the configure args and the -rpath an -L settings a
bit, and compile one port a at a time (each dependency by itself) for
best results.

The end of cross-compiling came to me in the form of perl..

Mat