Date:      Sat, 12 Jan 2002 23:05:16 -0500
From:      Dylan Carlson <absinthe@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   remstats under FreeBSD

Hello all,

I've been implementing Remstats under FreeBSD.  So far a fine package, sits
on top of RRDTool; the collectors are about 75% there, but 25% of the stuff
doesn't work under FreeBSD -- I suspect because of Linux-y reasons with
vmstat/uptime/df differences.

* cpu and load fail to collect data
* df graphs in K when it should be M
* memory graphs in K when it should be M

Haven't had too much luck getting a response from the remstats crowd on these
issues to see if they've already been addressed... so I thought I'd bounce
this off the list and see if anyone's fixed this up.

http://silverlock.dgim.crc.ca/remstats/release/

Cheers,
--
Dylan Carlson [absinthe@pobox.com]