Date:      Sun, 04 Jun 95 02:36:49 GMT
From:      sysop@ars.ath.forthnet.gr
To:        freebsd-install@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install problems

Greetings,

It is late at night and we have to stop our attempts to install FreeBSD
2.0 from CDROM, for tonight. While i have tried everything i could, i
red everything i found on the CD \, i'm stuck.

After running the installation from the boot floppy, when tried to boot
>from our second drive we get the message:

boot:.... bad disklabel:can't find /kernel

I'm positive that in the 5 times in tried to install, i gave correct
assign name and labels.

Any help?

Thanks,

Costas Zividis