Date:      Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:50:03 +0100
From:      "Bond, Jeffery" <Jeff.Bond@nectech.co.uk>
To:        "'gsng_ss@uhura.cc.rochester.edu'" <gsng_ss@uhura.cc.rochester.edu>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   re: email on unix

Hi,

when you say 'folders', do you mean regular directories, or some special
mail folder file that is specific to a certain mail reader? What mail reader
are you using?

You said you changed the permissions, but did you change the ownership of
the copied folder?

(as root)
bash# chown -R <new user id> <directory>

Regards,

Jeff