Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:13:58 -0500
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To:        "Leonid" <zl@uniyar.ac.ru>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mc-4.5.23

From: Leonid <zl@uniyar.ac.ru>
>        Hello!
>I'm administrator of a small FreeBSD server in Russia. I have a question
about mc. What must I do after >installing package mc-4.5.23 from
3.2-RELEASE, how to make it work? I tried, but found nothing >information
for this.
>Please reply if You can help me.
>With best regards.

First, turn off HTML in your Outlook Express browser.

Tools -> Options -> Send -> Mail Sending Format -> Plain Text

To use mc, type "midc" at the prompt.

For more information on mc, look in /usr/local/share/mc

Scot