Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 21:09:17 -0400
From:      cliff ainsworth III <cliff@cliffsworld.com>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD vs Linux

I have been off the *BSD mailing lists since February trying to get things
here up and running before I go for investment capital. In fact I think I
still owe Jordan a response/thank-you somewhere along the line. I am glad
to see this advocacy group here. It looks pretty good that we are going to
get what we want financially so I promise I will do everything I can to
promote FreeBSD to world of suits. In fact I need to hit the jobs mailing
list here soon for somebody is solid in FreeBSD and RealPlayer. I might
need to out source some work for doing webcasting from Carnegie Hall in
NYC. They seem excited about it. But I still need to see if we are doing
just a M.I.T. or if they wanna broadcast live.

If memory serves me correctly or at all......

When you do a linux search on Yahoo you get a FreeBSD banner.

see ya!!

-cliff

 <http://www.cliffsworld.com>; <http://www.openthrottle.com>;
  PGP v5.0 public key       <http://www.cliffsworld.com/flash>;

          "Those of you that renounce this superstitious
	and hysterical belief in users will be eligible
	to join the Warrior Elite of the M.C.P." -Tron 1982