Date:      Sun, 24 Aug 1997 18:04:58 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: EggCam (fwd)

Yeap, it is getting harder to justify by a QuickCam 8)
Last cheap price for Wincast Hauppauge TV/PCI was $89
at Fry's Electronics so if you a camera and a decent
PCI motherboard you are all set 8)

At any rate, with specials such as from Hauppauge which will
sell a CCD camera for $99 the price is cheaper than a
color QuickCam.

	Cheers,
	Amancio