Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:38:02 +0200
From:      Andre Oppermann <oppermann@pipeline.ch>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        jeker@n-r-g.com
Subject:   New natd available

Hello all

In the FreeBSD May-June 2002 Status Report we have announced a natd
rewrite to make it's configuration options more powerful and support
more ip addresses to nat to.

The first functional preview is available here:

 http://diehard.n-r-g.com/stuff/freebsd/

Please check this out and test it with real traffic. We'd appreciate
any feedback about the syntax and any bugs. It'll get some more style
treatment before declaring it for full public consumption.

new routing table is coming.

--
Andre