Date:      Sun, 27 Dec 2015 12:31:41 +0000
From:      Anant Kamath <kamathanant@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [RT5350] Unable to login on an HLK-RM04

Changing /etc/ttys to use ttyu1 instead of ttyu0 makes the login prompt
work (it gets displayed).

However, no username seems to be valid. (I tried root, user)

Configuring /etc/ttys to autologin like this:

ttyu1     "/usr/libexec/getty    al.57600"     vt100     on       secure

also fails. (It results in an infinited failed login loop)

After fixing the network settings in the image (to use rt0 instead of
arge0, and enabling the if_bridge device in the kernconf), I can now
connect via telnet, but telnet too rejects the credentials (login: user,
blank password; login: root, blank password; login: root, password:root
fails)

( New boot message: http://pastebin.com/qYcBR0bq  )

I think this is now more an issue that I should post here:
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-wifi-build
but I welcome any help if I'm missing something really obvious.

Regards,
Anant