Date:      Sat, 21 Aug 2004 07:15:43 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "'Michael C. Cambria'" <mcc@fid4.com>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: VOIP

Yeah, there is a lot of work going into asterisk on BSD, unfortunately, this
is only half the battle.  The hardware drivers are the biggest thing that
needs to get done.

For the time being, I'm running asterisk on Gentoo Linux, which is still a
far cry from BSD, but makes Linux bearable.  Definitely worth a look for
those of you who wish to get VOIP working.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks