Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 1997 13:18:33 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: latest bt848 code

Hi,

> Just about to work on updating fxtv for the latest driver rev.  In the
> process now of scanning the list trying to determine where the latest
> version is.  So far, sounds like the Bt848 home page (?).

Both checked in to freefall 3.0-current and on the web page.  Note that
the tarball on the web page has a patch file in it, but it has already been
applied.

This code has my latest + Amancio's patch for "screen freeze" fix + the
METEOR ioctl()s replaced.   The only thing I haven't done is remove the
disableints()/enableints() calls in the I2C code, no feedback on that yet...

--
Steve Passe	| powered by