Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 11:35:12 -0600
From:      samuel pacheco <root@castores.civil.uanl.mx>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mexico

Dear Sirs

We are very interested in your services and products like company that are

We already visited your paginate in the internet but we needed
more information about your products of I compute in [cdrom]

>From the most attentive way

I allow me to request you the following information:

A [cdrom] of [evaluation] or some demonstratives [cdroms] of your products
like a list of prices and information of your company like with whom contact
us for future purchases.

For please send what we requested in a sure way for [air mail] so that the
disks and pamphlets are not damaged.

To the next address:

Roberto de Jesus Chavarria Alatorre
Juana de Asbaje 117 Col:Roma
Monterrey,Nuevo Neon,Mexico,64700

I hope to have answer of you in particular as soon as possible.

Note: Please send  protected the information so that it  not damaged.