Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 1995 16:31:58 +0300 (MSK)
From:      =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= (aka Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage) <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: internet phone calls (fwd)

In message <199511141010.CAA02005@rah.star-gate.com> Amancio Hasty Jr.
    writes:

>Well,
>I just hate to talk about audio on this list so I will be brief.

>There is a cypberphone for linux so I will see if the mods to the linux
>layer which I did can stand up to cyberphone 8)

>At any rate, one or the other we  have audio over the internet.

You can look at speak_freely. It is available with sources.
Recently I try to make it work under FreeBSD (and author apply
my patches) by I can't test it fully.

Check http://www.fourmilab.ch for it.

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -