Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:36:45 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Olivier_Cochard=2DLabb=E9?= <olivier@cochard.me>
To:        Bernard Higonnet <bthcom@higonnet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Uanble to use mpd5 as a gateway VPN, FreeBSD

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Bernard Higonnet <bthcom@higonnet.net> wrote:

> It would appear (sic) that requests from Y to a machine on A are received by
> that machine. However, nothing ever comes back.
>
> All these machines are running FreeBSD, 8 on Z, and 9.0 on X and Y.

Hi,

I've set-up a similar scenario for testing my product:
2 networks connected with FreeBSD as mpd5 gateway.

You can found my scenario here (that include all configuration files):
http://bsdrp.net/documentation/examples/maximum_bsdrp_features_lab
=> R2 is the mpd5 server, and R4 the mpd5 client

You can check your configuration files with mine.

Regards,

Olivier