Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2012 02:43:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why 24/192kHz sound is not a solution.

Well, my reasoning was that if FreeBSD is going
to include (which I'm happy it does) drivers like
snd_hdspe and envy24ht (at least on the far end
of consumer grade IMHO), people considering using
such cards would like to know/ rebut/ form an
opinion.

On the unrelated note, does  snd_uaudio is really
all I need to happily use products as FiiO E10 or
E17 with a notebook, bypassing internal sound
chip?