Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:28:09 -0500
From:      Allen <slackwarewolf@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD Mall : to hell

On Monday 20 March 2006 11:08 am, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > Not sure about this one but selling BSD/OS could be a good idea too.
>
> That operating system has been dead and gone for a few years.

I know, that's why I said to do so, I'd love to be able to use it.

> (I still have customers that actively use it though in production
> environments. I also continue to do BSD/OS migrations.)

=46rom what I've heard it's a lot like Free BSD compared to others but even=
=20
though I have Free BSD here I'd like to give that one a try anyway even if=
=20
they are similar.

I have no problem paying for software, I buy Free BSD and I could easily=20
download it, and I do, but I pay for it too. My first experience with Free=
=20
BSD was buying the 4.0 power pak, and then I downloaded some of 4.X and=20
bought 4.7, 5.0 and two copies of 6.0.