Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2001 19:59:57 +0200 (SAST)
From:      The Psychotic Viper <psyv@sec-it.net>
To:        Jochem Kossen <j.kossen@home.nl>
Cc:        Eric Veraart <eric@monkey-online.net>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: /usr/src/UPDATING

Hi,
I had a similar query about just this very thing when 4.4 just went into
release mode and Warner Losh had replied to the post saying that UPDATING
in different tags (namely RELENG_4 and RELENG_4_4) are maintained
independantly of each other, so one UPDATING could differ to the other.
Makes sense when the releng_4_4 tag is security updates only and
shouldnt as many contain strange errors/workarounds as releng_4 would.

HTH
PsyV