Date:      Sat, 20 Dec 1997 10:35:03 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams), dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu, julian@whistle.com, bde@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bruce vandalism again

> Sorry, but most of us are real-world programmers, who try to keep our
> code ANSI.  (Then we have to switch into the mode: Oh yeah, we are still

You guys aren't even discussing the same subject here - is it any
wonder there's an argument?  John, please go back and read this thread
again because you've become lost in the weeds of a non-existant ANSI
vs non-ANSI debate.  This is a self-consistency debate here and you're
bringing the wrong debating points to the wrong argument. :)

					Jordan