Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 1996 17:54:02 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Sergey S. Kosyakov" <ks@itp.ac.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is gmake so buggy?

Hi all!

I'm trying to compile one packet (namely the last version of postgresql).
The compilation needs gmake. The files tree have modification time = now
(GMT + 3 + light saving time) and it seems to be that gmake do not
undestand localtime - it tells that files have modification time in future.
(May be I should establish some environmental variable for gmake?)

I use FreeBSD-3.0-SNAP, computer's CMOS clock eq. localtime, timezone MSK

PS. Please reply to: ks@itp.ac.ru (i'm subscribed freebsd-hardware only)

---
Sergey Kosyakov
Laboratory of Distributed Computing
Department of High-Performance Computing and Applied Network Research
Landau Institute for Theoretical Physics
E-Mail: Sergey S. Kosyakov <ks@itp.ac.ru>
Date: 20-Nov-96
Time: 17:54:02