Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:23:51 +0900 (JST)
From:      Takao TAGAMI <tahkun-send-pr@milkcup.jp>
To:        yongari@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org, tahkun-send-pr@milkcup.jp
Subject:   Re: kern/141414: [vge] vge(4) problem on 8.0-RELEASE

Dear yongari.

From: yongari@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 22:41:41 GMT

> Synopsis: [vge] vge(4) problem on 8.0-RELEASE
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: yongari
> State-Changed-When: Mon Dec 14 22:40:55 UTC 2009
> State-Changed-Why:
> I think I fixed the issue in HEAD. Would you try vge(4) in HEAD?
> You can download the following latest vge(4) files from HEAD and it
> should build on 8.0-RELEASE.
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/vge/if_vge.c
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/vge/if_vgereg.h
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/vge/if_vgevar.h

Immediately, the source of the HEAD branch was acquired.
Kernel was able to be compiled unquestionably.

The browse of a heavy page with Apache has been improved.
The problem is not in the update of the source with cvsup either.
(Though the source has returned to the origin because it executed
cvsup.:-)

It is unquestionable on the second of the first though the appearance
was seen.
The thing that MFC is done is hoped for as soon as possible.

Thank you.