Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:53:51 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        lh@aus.org
Cc:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Buildworld fails on today 3.1-STABLE!

Luke wrote:

> > ===> share/doc/psd/title
> [snip]
> > groff: can't find `DESC' file
> > groff:fatal error: invalid device `ascii'
>
>         This has happened to me many times with various versions of current and
> 3.x , and its always fixed by lowering the -O# # , I don't know why I just know
> it works :). I re cvsupped several times once, and erased obj, and it always
> did it until i lowered the -O.

Thanks! - That just fixed my problem... I was going to post a similar message
along the lines of "-current broken?" - but you just saved me the
embarassment! :)...

I usually keep -O to just '-O' - I had been upping it recently, but then it
started breaking even some of my simple programs, so leasson learn't, it's
staying at just '-O' from now on in... (safety first? :-)

-Kp