Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:42:12 +0100
From:      Harald Neuffer <neuf@lrs.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de>
To:        bp@butya.kz
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: nut-0.44.1

Hi Boris,

having installed two times nut with APC Powerstack 250 on different systems,
this for backround information. I noticed that the SHUTDOWNCMD in
upsmon.conf.sample is not correct specified. The author of nut has on
http://www.exploits.org/nut explain more in detail. It should be use "quotes".

Thus, my suggestion is to modify the upsmon.conf.sample. Also the new default
path /var/db/<ups-name> could be changed in upsd.conf.sample.

Thanks,

Harald