Date:      Wed, 3 Jun 1998 18:42:39 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Paul Fontenot <fontenot@primenet.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-New <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HP LaserJet 4Plus

On Wed, Jun 03, 1998 at 12:20:28AM -0700, Paul Fontenot wrote:
> Is there a howto, or something that will help me get this printer going?
> Thats probably a dumb question, you're on the 'Net of course we have a
> howto. Ok then, I must have overlooked it ... 8)

There is a section on setting up printers in the Handbook.
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook.html.
If your problems aren't solved there, ask freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
for help.

FreeBSD-Newbies can't answer questions about how to use FreeBSD.
The people who help newbies with questions are already working hard for
us in freebsd-questions. We also watch -questions waiting for answers :-)

Here we talk about the aspects of being newbies that don't involve
support questions, because we can't chat over there. For example, a lot
of newbies are interested in documentation, what's good, where to find
it, and how to learn from it. And sometimes we just want to let off
steam.

For more information about this mailing list, and help in general, see
http://www.welearn.com.au/freebsd/newbies/

For a handy list of newbies resources (newly updated! bigger!) see
http://www.freebsd.org/newbies.html

Good luck! Let us know how you go.

--

Regards,