Date:      Wed, 23 Oct 1996 07:46:47 -0400
From:      Eric Lesniewski <al359@osfn.rhilinet.gov>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Free T-shirt

Hello again! I just want to make sure that you got my first message
about that free T-shirt that you handed out to my friend here in
Princeton!  If not, then I'll remind you.  He wrote you to tell you that
you spelled "congratulations" incorrectly at the end of the installation
process for 2.1.5.  That distribution cd belongs to me, my friend had
come by to assist me in the installation procedure.
I'd managed to make a minimal install on drive 1, the IDE, with little
trouble, but, when I decided that I wanted a full installation upon
drive 2, the Seagate SCSI Barracuda 2LP ST32550W, I'd found that the
address of 81h was renamed 80h(from FIPS), and finally, the installation
would NOT mount root.  This was an exclusive installation with no other
shared operating systems, so, therefore, no geometry to figure out(??).
Anyway, I still want my FreeBSD t-shirt sent to me, as my friend is on
his way to work as a network operator for Sprint!!!
Any technical solutions or queries of my T-shirt size would be much
appreciated!
Eric Lesniewski
131 Jefferson Rd.
Princeton, NJ 08540