Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:42:05 -0700
From:      Jonathan Hilgeman <JHilgeman@ecx.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Undefined symbol

I was trying to configure ODBC on my FreeBSD system, but whenever I try to
connect to a Data source with an ODBC application, I get this system error:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libmyodbc.so: Undefined symbol
"pthread_mutex_init"

Does anyone know what this means, and what I have to do in order to get rid
of it?

- Jonathan

---