Date:      Sun, 15 Jul 2012 16:22:12 +0100
From:      Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar>
To:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IPv6 toolkit v1.2

Folks,

FYI, we've released "IPv6 toolkit v1.2": a set of IPv6 security
assessment tools that were produced as part of a project I carried out
on behalf of the UK CPNI.

The tarball for version 1.2 of the tool is available at:
http://www.si6networks.com/research/ipv6-toolkit-v1.2.tar.gz>;

Additionally, we have a git repository for the tool:
<https://github.com/fgont/ipv6-toolkit.git>;

This toolkit can be employed to perform local IPv6 scans, assess a
number of security aspects of IPv6 implementations, such as
predictability of Fragment ID values, etc. It can also be employed to
play with IPv6 address resolution, SLAAC, etc.

Thanks,
--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: fernando@gont.com.ar || fgont@si6networks.com