Date:      Sat, 24 Nov 2012 22:15:19 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Wireless <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: wifi + wpa_supplicant in 9.1-RC3

On 24 November 2012 22:10, Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com> wrote:
> Adrian,
>
> I really don't have any data and I do't like to submit a PR that
> basically says "It don't work good." I only have had an 'N' AP for
> about three weeks and only noticed the problem a few days ago when I
> copied some multi-megabyte files between local systems and they were
> taking way too long.
>
> If you or Bernhard can point me at what information I need to gather,
> I'll open one. (Nogte that I moved this to wireless, since it seems to
> belong either there or stable, not current.

Right. Well, please make a bit of a fuss about it and when Bernhard
has some time, we'll see if you two can chase it down.

I don't think there's any statistics kept in the net80211 rate control
modules (which iwn(4) uses); not to the depth that the ath(4) sample
rate control module keeps. That would be niceto add.

Thanks,

Adrian